Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pretty 50's Housewife Fashion

Hi Guys and Dolls,
Amy here, typing from my Bed in Belfast, somewhere I've spent 90% of my time for the last two weeks, due to a messy Appendix removal and a delightful infection = goodbye cropped tops (not that I ever wore them in the first place), but we won't talk of that. To ease my boredom I've been trawling the internet for fashion inspiration for the spring months, and the collections at the moment, are by far, my favourite for a long long time. Obviously inspired by the hot summers of the fifties and early sixties, we're seeing lots of pastel colours, in Gingham and Lace, ankle socks and frills, as well as beautiful floral prints.

17R05JBLK11J26JPLE
                      
Both Miss Selfridge
Topshop
American Apparel



Topshop





River Island







                                    Check out these music videos for inspiration too...


Marina and the Diamonds



Beyonce


Christina Aguilera



No comments:

Post a Comment